EATING FOR LIFE - THE TOOLS
Interested in CLEANER EATING?
We can eat organic all we want, but the cooking surfaces our foods are prepared on may be the most important under-acknowledged variable. There is a chemical reaction between our food and cooking surfaces that cause metals and trace chemicals to leech into our meals.
Ask about the cookware, many are calling "vegan cookware" by way of its lower cooking temperatures and maximum nutrients retention properties. Leeching metals will never occur with this exclusive cookware, made from medical grade surgical stainless steel: 316Ti.
Saladmaster Cookware available for demonstration and purchase by individual pieces or custom set.
HYDRATION & pH are key components to healthy living.
The more chronically dehydrated we become, the more difficult it is for our cells to absorb hydration. Water travels in compound molecules, but with a Water Ionizer, the water molecules are discombobulated and broken down into hydration penetrable to dehydrated cell walls. It can also produce both alkaline or acidic water with the press of a button. Alkaline water aids the body in balancing pH from acidic stress hormones like cortisol, eliminates disease-causing free radicals, and can decrease symptoms of chronic ailments, such as gout and acid reflux. Acidic water can sterilize surfaces, open wounds, sore throats, and safely wash harmful pesticides from fruits and veggies. Furthermore, the Water Ionizer can produce clean drinking water anywhere in the world, where connected to a tap.
The Water Ionizer is available at wholesale cost. Ask about your free sample of alkaline ionized water.
See below what doctors are saying about Saladmaster cooking method and how food preparation affects human physiology...
What an exciting time to be alive. Never before has the general population been so overwhelmed with options for living in health and wellness.
The concern is all about what we put in our bodies. And it is true, what we put in our bodies is important. What's equally important and under-emphasized is how we prepare it!
WE ARE THE MOST OVER-FED & UNDER-NOURISHED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD....
Here's why: "Enemies of Nutrition"
- Water- dissolves vitamins/minerals and then we pour them down the drain
- Evaporation- teams away vitamins/minerals
- High heat- at 200degrees Fahrenheit (boiling/steaming/microwave) about 90% nutrients is dead
- Oxidation- light and air i.e. glass cookware is like a magnifying glass letting light kill nutrients
The hidden issue: Would you like some seasonings with your metals?
Everytime you cook a chemical reaction is occurring between the surface of your cookware and your food. The materials your cookware is made out of leeches into the food and we add seasonings and assume that's just what food tastes like.. WRONG!
- Regular stainless steel cookware is made from different alloys including scrap metal (old car bumpers, metal pipes, window bars, etc. melted down with all of its trace pollutants swirled into the mix.
"The kind of steel used in most stainless steel cookware is not the best metal in which to prepare foods. Most stainless steel cookware sold in stores is of such a nature as to allow chrome and nickel to bleed out into foods as water and food chemicals react with the walls of the vessels as they are heated. The chrome and nickel salts are retained when ingested. They cannot be eliminated. They build up and in time can create troublesome conditions". - Dr. Shelton's Hygienic Review Division of Science, Engineering and Technology, The Pennsylvania State University at Erie, The Behrend College, 16563 Erie, Pennsylvania, USA
- Cast iron is the most pourous of all metals and is not the kind of iron that can be absorbed into our bloodstream as beneficial nutrients (despite popular argued belief). The reality is that iron comes in a ferrous and a ferric form. Your body cannot assimilate the iron (ferric) from a cast iron pan. Also, grease can turn rancid in pores.
- Glass/ enamel coated May contain lead. Lead can cause reproductive harm and learning disabilities. Prop. 65 If gas is unleaded, shouldn't our cookware also be free of lead?!
- Non-stick/ teflon IS POISON!!! The most direct way to cook chemicals into your meal! If I influence you to do nothing else in your life THROW AWAY EVERYTHING TEFLON!!! Teflon/non-stick fire resistant chemicals are in and on many things: carpet, mattress (I recommend non-toxic IntelliBED mattresses), pillows, clothing....CHECK OUT THIS REPORT!!!
- Aluminum Very soft metal. Extreme chemical reaction between food and pan. "All Vegetables cooked in Aluminum produce hydroxide poison which neutralizes digestive juices, producing stomach and gastrointestinal trouble, such as stomach ulcers and colitis." Dr. A. McGuigan's Report on Findings for the Federal Trade Comm. In Docet Case No. 540 Washington, D.C. Note: The sale of aluminum cookware is prohibited in Germany, France, Belgium, Gr. Britain Switzerland, Hungary and Brazil.
Solution: ****Change the way you cook***** SALADMASTER COOKING METHOD******
Most cookware is designed to cook at higher temperatures, designed to steam, or boil and drain.
Ask me about the revolutionary 316Ti Stainless Steel cookware. It is more heat conductant, designed to cook convectionally (not exposing food to nutrient loss via the Enemies of Nutrition aforementioned), and is the most resilient metal in existence! You could place this cookware at the bottom of the ocean and it would never rust, tarnish or compromise its integrity in any way. 316Ti Stainless Steel is the metal used for surgical implants, such as metal screws, hip plates, etc, because it is the only metal that will not leech!
***FREE DEMONSTRATIONS ARE AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT!! TASTE THE DIFFERENCE.*****
ASK ME ABOUT PRODUCTS & APPLIANCES AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
Dr. Paul Kouchakoff "The Influence of Food Cooking on the Blood Formula of Man"
According to Dr. Paul Kouchakoff (Suisse), M.D. Nobel Prize Winner "The Influence of Food Cooking on the Blood Formula of Man of the Institute of Clinical Chemistry, Lausanne, Switzerland, Proceedings: First International Congress of Microbiology, Paris 1930.
"After every dose of food, we also observe a general augmentation of white corpuscles, and a change in the correlation of their percentage. This phenomenon has been considered, until now, a physiological one, and is called a digestive leukocytosis" After the consumption of the same natural foodstuffs, altered by means of high temperature, we find that the general number of white corpuscles has changed, but the correlation of their percentage has remained the same. After consumption of manufactured foodstuffs not only has the number of white corpuscles changed but also the correlation of percentage between them.
"All our experiments have shown that it is not the quantity, but the quality of food which plays an important role in the alteration of our blood formula, and that 200 milligrams or even 50 milligrams of foodstuffs produce the same reaction as large doses of them".
Does this occur only when such foodstuffs are heated to boiling point, or is the same phenomenon called forth by lower temperatures?
It appears that every raw foodstuff has its own temperature which must not be surpassed in heating, otherwise it loses its original virtues and calls forth a reaction in the system.
Ordinary drinking water, heated for half an hour to a temperature of 87°(C,) does not change air blood, but this same water, heated to 88° (C,) changes it. We have given the name "critical temperature" to the highest degree of temperature at which a particular food-stuff, can be cooked without changing our blood formula.
This critical temperature is not the same for all raw foodstuffs. It varies within a range of ten degrees.
-The lowest critical temperature for water is 87°; for milk it is 88°; for cereals, tomatoes, cabbage, bananas, 89°; for pears, meat, 90°; for butter, 91°; for apples and oranges, 92°; for potatoes, 93°; for carrots, strawberries and figs, 97°.
(conversion to Fahrenheit)
-The lowest critical temperature for Drinking water 191 degrees F, Milk 191 degrees F, Cereals 192 degrees F, Tomatoes 192 degrees F, Cabbage 192 degrees F, Bananas 192 degrees F, Butter 196 degrees F, Apples 197 degrees F, Oranges 197 degrees F, Potatoes 200 degrees F, Carrots 206 degrees F, Strawberries 206 degrees F, Figs 206 degrees F.
After over 300 experiments on ten individuals of different age and sex, we have come to the following conclusions: 1. The augmentation of the number of white corpuscles and the alteration of the correlation of the percentage between them which takes place after every consumption of food, and which was considered until now as a physiological phenomenon, is, in reality, a pathological one, It is called forth by the introduction into the system of foodstuffs altered by means of high temperature, and by complicated treatments of ordinary products produced by nature.
2. After the consumption of fresh raw foodstuffs, produced by nature, our blood formula does not change in any lapse of time, nor in consequence of any combinations.
3. After the consumption of foodstuffs produced by nature, but altered by means of high temperature, an augmentation of the general number of white corpuscles takes place, but the correlation of percentage between them remains the same.
4. After the consumption of foodstuffs produced by nature, but altered by manufacturing processes, an augmentation of the general number of white corpuscles as well as a change in the correlation of their percentage takes place.
5. It has been proved possible to take, without changing the blood formula, every kind of foodstuff which is habitually eaten now, but only by following this rule, viz: - that it must be taken along with raw products, according to a definite formula.
6. In a healthy organism, it is not possible, by the consumption of any food to alter "The Influence of Food Cooking on the Blood Formula of Man correlation of percentage between the white corpuscles, without augmenting their general number."
7. Foodstuffs do not seem to have any influence on the transitional and the Polymorphonuclear Eosincphiles and the correlation of percentage between them is not altered.
8. We can change our blood formula in the direction we desire by dieting accordingly.
9. Blood examination can only have significance as a diagnosis if it is made on an empty stomach.