I am passionate about sharing the love of yoga, unlocked sustainable energy, and empowering individuals to build a foundation of movement, balance, strength and confidence, at any level
Kinesthesis (body consciousness) was very challenging for me. I was always bumping into things, spraining my ankle and other injuries, feeling endlessly fatigued, stressed, and much more. Tired of struggling with anxiety and health ailments, I embarked on a journey that allowed me to understand and heal the disconnect with my physical being through Balance, Awareness, Whole Self. My diverse studies gave me many tools and techniques to empower me. It is my mission in life to share these tools and support individuals on their unique journey to find what works for You.
I am a Registered Yoga Teacher, Chiropractic Assistant, certified Reiki, Acupressure, and homeopathic spinal alignment practitioner, hold a Bachelor's degree in Psychology and have extensively studied fitness, health, nutrition, and the practices of performing and studio arts.
Maintaining a practice of self-care is pivotal to balance energy and return the nervous system to homeostasis. Give yourself the gift of space and time to honor you.
Thank you for your interest in seeking your best life! It is the first step on your unique journey.
- Life Chiropractic College West, Doctor of Chiropractic (TBC 2020)
- ChiroFitness Approach, cervical adjusting & anterior neck release, 4-hour (2017)
- Waltz Family Chiropractic, assessment & thorax adjusting techniques, 6-hour (2017)
- Carrick Institute, functional neurology adjusting techniques, 8-hour (2017)
- Journey Into Yoga, Yin Yoga Teacher Training CE, 30-hour (2016)
- Santa Rosa Junior College, certificate of Fitness, Health & Nutrition (2016)
- Chiropractic Assistant & Movement Reeducation Specialist (2015-16)
- Sebastopol Massage Center, certificate of Meridian Theory & Accupressure (2015)
- Sebastopol Massage Center, certificate of Homeopathic Spinal Alignment (2015)
- Kripalu Yoga Teacher, 200-hour RYT (2012); Yoga Tree, 75+ hours CE
- Calistoga Massage Therapy School, certificate Usui system Reiki Healing (2012)
- American Heart Association, Certified Family First Aid, AED/CPR (2016)
- Sonoma State University, B.A. Psychology & Studio Arts (2011)
- Citrus College, A.A. Studio & Performing Arts (2008)
- Israel Board of Education, certificate Mentorship & Teaching Methods (2006)