I am passionate about sharing the love of yoga, unlocked sustainable energy, and empowering individuals to build a foundation of movement, balance, strength and confidence, at any level
Kinesthesis (body consciousness) was challenging for me. Although very active in my youth, I found in my twenties I was always bumping into things, spraining my ankle and other minor injuries, that led me to feel endlessly fatigued, stressed, and in pain. Tired of being limited in my daily life, I embarked on a journey that allowed me to understand and heal the disconnect with my physical being through Balance, Awareness, Whole Self.
My diverse studies gave me many tools and techniques to empower me. I am successful in managing my OA (osteoarthritis congenital and from years of dance with poor strength training), my sciatica and spondylolisthesis (nerve pain and slipped vertebrae with herniated disc), and recovering from severe whiplash.
It is my mission in life to share tools and support individuals on your unique journey to find what works for You.
I am an experienced Registered Yoga Teacher, student Doctor of Chiropractic, and certified NAFC Group Fitness Instructor. I am also certified in Usui Reiki, Acupressure, and homeopathic spinal alignment practitioner. I hold a Bachelor's degree in Psychology and Studio Arts, Certificate of fitness, health, and nutrition, and have extensively studied the practices of performing arts.
Maintaining a practice of self-care is pivotal to balance energy and the vital systems of the body. Give yourself the gift of space and time to honor you.
Thank you for your interest in seeking your best life! It is the first step on your unique journey.
- Life Chiropractic College West, Doctor of Chiropractic (TBC 2020)
- National Association of Fitness Certification, group fitness instructor (2018)
- National CPR Foundation, CPR/ AED/ First-aid certified (last updated 2018)
- Nystrom Chiropractic, adjusting techniques, on-going (2017-2018)
- ChiroFitness Approach, cervical adjusting & anterior neck release, 4-hour (2017)
- Waltz Family Chiropractic, assessment & thorax adjusting techniques, 6-hour (2017)
- Carrick Institute, functional neurology adjusting techniques, 8-hour (2017)
- Journey Into Yoga, Yin Yoga Teacher Training CE, 30-hour (2016)
- Santa Rosa Junior College, certificate of Fitness, Health & Nutrition (2016)
- Chiropractic Assistant & Movement Reeducation Specialist (2015-16)
- Sebastopol Massage Center, certificate of Meridian Theory & Accupressure (2015)
- Sebastopol Massage Center, certificate of Homeopathic Spinal Alignment (2015)
- Kripalu Yoga Teacher, 200-hour RYT (2012); Yoga Tree, 75+ hours CE
- Calistoga Massage Therapy School, certificate Usui system Reiki Healing (2012)
- Sonoma State University, B.A. Psychology & Studio Arts (2011)
- Citrus College, A.A. Studio & Performing Arts (2008)
- Israel Board of Education, certificate Mentorship & Teaching Methods (2006)